Thursday, April 1, 2010

Romans 5

"We can understand someone dying for a person worth dying for, and we can understand how someone good and noble could inspire us to selfless sacrifice. But God put his love on the line for us by offering his Son in sacrificial death while we were of no use whatever to him" Rom. 5:8- Message

I was discussing this verse with a friend of mine. I told him there's only a hand full of people I'd give my life for in this world. But when I thought about the aspect of salvation...it changes perspective. Would I be willing to die for another's salvation? What about a total stranger? This puts the love of Christ in a different light doesn't it? Christ died for all. Even when we were of no good...He died for everybody. He wasn't selective. His love includes all.

Everyone...
Who's ever been...
Who is now...
Who will be...
He did it for all...


No comments:

Post a Comment